What to do before your micro blading appointment?
- If you are doing threading for your eyebrows, do it 3 to 4 days before your micro blading procedure.
- If you have any particular brow shape in your mind, you can fill your brows with brow pencil to show the look to your esthetician or micro blading expert.
- If you are under any skin treatment like for acne or ant ageing, do not apply the prescribed anti acne or ant ageing retinol based skin serums on skin as this may causes more dryness and irritation on the treatment area.
- If you have done Botox, for your forehead lines, crow’s feet then you should consider your appointment after 1 month of your Botox procedure.
- Chemical peels and other laser treatment should also be avoided min 2 weeks before and after micro blading procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure as on beaches, sea shore before your appointment.
- If you are on any blood thinners, then you should always consult your micro blading expert and stop medications at least 7 days before procedure.
- If you are having keloidal tendency, then you should not go for this procedure as it involves the formation of keloidal scar on the treated area.
Visit best Micro blading expert to know more about this.